This price only reflects the cost for the primer gallon. It DOES NOT include the hardener. Please choose the H-853 when completing your kit.
Our P850 PRIME-FIL is a premium, Low VOC, direct to metal, high-build IIK urethane primer that has been formulated with premium ingredients to provide you with the ultimate in performance.
!!!AIR DRIES IN 45 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR!!!
P850 is a high solids, two component system designed to deliver a high film build, superior adhesion, application, levelling, and sanding properties. This easy to use urethane primer also provides excellent weather and corrosion resistance properties. P850 will adhere to properly prepared bare metal, galvanized steel, aluminum, plastic, sanded original finishes, and fiberglass. P850 is designed to offer excellent sag resistance and feather edging properties, resulting in a smooth, durable finish. It can be topcoated with any manufacturers’ topcoat paint system.
Use the H-853 Hardener along with any of the two speeds of reducers, R-122 or R-123 (only if application is to double as a sealer) to meet your speed of dry requirements.
- Application: Direct to metal (DTM); no etching primer required
- Color: Grey, White, or Black Liquid
- Mix Ratio: 4:1 To Prime or 4:1:1 As a Sealer
- Required Catalyst: H-853
- Pressure: 10-15 psi (low pressure)
- TIP: 1.5,1.6 tip
- Part No. P-850
- Size: 1 US Gallon / 3.78 Liters
- Units Per Case: 4
- Prep: Sand & Prep for Direct To Metal Application w/ 180 (compared to the competitions 320 grid prep guide)
- Spray: Spray wet / flash for two or so minutes, or until it has levelled for second coat
- Cut and spray: About 45 minutes to one hour (weather dependent)
- Plastic: Good for plastic (alongside an adhesion promoter – PF-300 Plasti-Fil Adhesion Promoter)
- Pot Life: 1 Hour